Combining high torque with high speed the HS-7945TH is Hitec's most versatile high voltage digital servo. Designed to operate on a two cell LiPo Pack, the HS-7945TH features our high resolution "G2" second generation programmable digital circuit and our indestructible Titanium gears giving you the performance and durability you've come to expect from a Hitec servo. Other features in the HS-7040TH include a 7.4V optimized coreless motor, integrated heat sink case, and a top case with two hardened steel gear pins supported by axial brass bushings.
The HS-7945TH has been designed for applications where both high speed and high torque are needed. The HS-7945TH is perfect for High Performance Aircraft, Cars, and Trucks as well as larger Nitro and Electric Helicopters.
- G2 Digital Circuit
- Titanium Gear Train (MK first gear)
- Ultra Performance Coreless Motor
- Heatsink Case
- (8) O-Rings for Water/Dust/Fuel protection
- Dual Ball Bearing Supported Output Shaft
Programmable Features Include
- Dead Band Width
- Direction of Rotation
- Speed of Rotation (slower)
- End Points
- Neutral Points
- Fail Safe On/Off
- Fail Safe Point
- Resolution* (default is high resolution)
- Overload Protection* (default is off)
*These features are only programmable with the HFP-20, HPP-20 or HPP-21 programmers.